Looking to improve the overall look of your teeth? Dental veneers can enhance your smile in just one or two office visits! These custom-made porcelain or composite shells attach to the front of your teeth, masking cosmetic imperfections and creating symmetry in your smile.
Dental Arts of Mountain View offers the very best veneers in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, Los Altos, Palo Alto, and beyond because we take our time to get to know your goals. Our doctors take into account your health history, lifestyle, and appearance to deliver the teeth veneers that will give you the new-and-improved smile you deserve!
Free Virtual Consult
Do you want to improve your smile? Do you have dental concerns?
Our online consults haven’t stopped! We are working hard to make sure your dental needs don’t have to wait! Connect with us today and get all of your questions answered for free in three easy steps.
1. Upload a smile photo or area of concern
2. We will create a personalized video with recommendations
3. View your video and schedule an appointment
What are Tooth Veneers?
Tooth veneers are custom-made of thin, durable porcelain or composite materials and are designed to match the shape and color of your natural teeth.
Porcelain veneers, in particular, feature a natural-looking translucency, making them virtually indistinguishable from real dental enamel.
During your treatment, our Mountain View dentists will attach the veneers directly to the front of your teeth. If you have a cracked or broken tooth, a single veneer can make a dramatic difference in the appearance of your smile. If you want to straighten and brighten your entire smile, multiple veneers can completely transform your smile in just one to two visits!
Benefits Of Dental Veneers
Porcelain and composite dental veneers come with a long list of benefits. They:
- Give worn, unusually shaped, or small teeth a more uniform appearance
- Close small gaps between your teeth
- Enhance the appearance of one or more slightly misaligned teeth
- Hide small chips and hairline cracks
- Cover stains that do not respond to teeth whitening
Dental Veneers Mock-Up
Before attaching veneers, our doctors will create a realistic-looking mock-up, allowing you to preview the results and request any changes before-hand.
Types of Veneers
Dental Arts of Mountain View offers several types of front tooth veneers.
To place traditional porcelain veneers, our dentists will remove a small amount of your dental enamel. This will create room for the veneer, allowing it to lay flat against your teeth.
In some cases, our doctors can also provide no-prep, composite veneers. No-prep veneers often provide many of the same enhancements as traditional veneers, however, they may not be the ideal solution to cover dark stains or close gaps in your smile.
Finally, if you want to enhance a single tooth, our doctors can provide a same-day veneer made with CEREC® technology. They use this advanced imaging system to create digital 3D image of teeth. This image will guide our in-office milling machine as it fabricates your veneer from a single block of porcelain using diamond-tipped tools. Our doctors can then attach the restoration as soon as it is created!
Advantages of Dental Veneers
Dental veneers can enhance your smile in a number of ways. Here is what our Mountain View patients love most about theirs:
- Versatility. Veneers conceal a wide range of imperfections, and create symmetry in your smile.
- Durability. With proper care, your veneers could last decades
- Convenience. It is easy to care for veneers! Simply maintain daily brushing and flossing, and visit your dentist every six months.
- Increased confidence: After our doctors place your veneers, the aesthetic enhancement can give you a significant boost in self-confidence!
Find Out If Our Dental Veneers Are Right for You!
Call us today to schedule your dental veneers appointment!
You May Also Be Interested In
See what others are saying...
105 South Dr #200, Mountain View, CA 94040
Mon: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Tues: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wed: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Thur: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Fri: 8:30am – 2:00pm