At Dental Arts of Mountain View, everything we do is for the benefit of our valued patients. We are enthusiastic about offering quality, compassionate dental care tailored to each patient’s singular needs.
We know that optimum oral health is a critical element of overall physical health and that dentists do more than just “drill and fill.” Like your primary care doctor, a general dentist is a key member of your family’s team of healthcare providers.
What Has Dental Arts of Mountain View Done Lately?
- Diagnosis and treatment of gum disease
- Oral cancer checks
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic bad breath
- Coordinated care with medical doctors for dental patients with cancer or other chronic conditions
- Guidance on the oral health considerations of medication side effects
- Custom night guards for people who grind their teeth
- Oral conscious sedation, patience, and compassion for patients with dental anxiety
- Specialized care for pregnant women
- Pediatric dental advice for new parents
- Emergency treatment for victims of a mouth injury
- Referrals to and coordination with trusted specialists for procedures we don’t perform at DAMV
- Custom mouthguards for athletes of all ages
- Coaching on correct dental hygiene
- Diagnosis of bite issues
- Replacement of old amalgam fillings
- Improved confidence for smile transformation recipients
- In-office and at-home teeth whitening
- Dental cleanings that include scaling and root planing for plaque and tartar removal
What Can We Do For You?
The committed team at Dental Arts of Mountain View would love to help you with any of your dental needs, but we can’t help you unless you come in. To schedule an appointment, call us.